LaJoie, Herring Return to JGL Racing
After a solid first year, JGL Racing will feature their "Young Guns" program once again in 2017, putting young talent behind the wheel of their No. 24 Toyota in the XFINITY Series. The first two drivers who will get their shot behind the wheel will be Corey LaJoie and Drew Herring, who both spent time ...
28 news found
- TriStar Motorsports LogoStatesville, NC (August 2, 2016) - Emporia, VA native, Hermie Sadler joins TriStar Motorsports as the driver of the No. 14 Virginia Lottery Toyota for the Bristol (Aug. 19) and Richmond (Sept. 9) NASCAR XFINITY Series races. Having established a 20 plus year relationship with Sadler, the Virginia Lottery will serve as the ...Read more
- "Driver to Pilot No. 24 Toyota at Dover" JGL Racing Young Guns ProgrmDENVER, NC (May 9, 2016) - JGL Racing officials announced today that Drew Herring has been added to the organization's highly successful "Young Guns" program. The Benson, North Carolina native will pilot the No. 24 Toyota at the upcoming NASCAR XFINITY Series event ...Read more
- 2016 NXS No. 24 Young Guns / youththeory Toyota CamryDENVER, NC (March 11, 2016) - JGL Racing officials are proud to announce that youtheory will serve as Primary Sponsor for their No. 24 Toyota with driver Corey LaJoie for eight races in the 2016 NASCAR XFINITY Series season. youtheory, the leader in nutritional dietary supplement ...Read more
- NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver Cale Conley driver of the #14 TriStar Motorsports Toyota has ended his 2015 race season prematurely. A lack of sponsorship and team funding is the reason for Cale Conley's early departure of the 2015 Xfinity Series ...Read more
- (Richmond, VA – September 12, 2015) An early multi-car wreck during the Virginia529 College Savings 250 at Richmond International Speedway took Benny Gordon and Performance Energy Group out of the race during the first lap. "It's so disappointing not only to me, but to every crew member on this team, our sponsors and each person who supported us in getting here," says driver of the #66 SRWR/VSI Toyota Camry, Benny Gordon. Gordon qualified 24th for Friday night's race. After being hit in the rear on the entry into turn one on the first green flag lap of the race, Gordon spun out leading to a multi-car pile up. Gordon added, "I truly believed we could have had a top-10 car tonight. We all felt really good about the #66 Toyota going into this race, and it's just a huge disappointment." Somerset Regional Water Resources (SRWR) Owned by Larry Mostoller, SRWR is a multifaceted company providing a variety of services to the Oil and Natural Gas Industries. SRWR is a leading water, ... ...Read more